COME WALK WITH US!
One Heart at a Time
Established in 2001, Children's Heart Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit committed to improving the quality of life for children and families affected by a heart condition through emotional, educational and financial support. We have several programs in place designed to meet the changing needs of a heart family as they pass through difference stages of treatment.
Together We can Make a Difference
Your gift helps us provide much needed services to our heart children and their families.
- $25 pays for gas to and from doctor's visits
- $50 supplies a heart family with a weeks worth of groceries
- $100 pays for a month of prescriptions for a heart child
- $500 helps a heart family in need with rent or utility bills
- $1000 sends one heart child to Camp Mend-a-Heart
We appreciate you joining us and helping the littlest of hearts. Thank you for your BIG heart!
Children's Heart Foundation is committed to making a difference in the lives of heart families through emotional, educational and financial support to inspire a higher quality of life for all. It is only through the generous support of individuals and organizations like you that we are able to fulfill that mission. Thank you for your BIG Heart! If you have any questions or want further information about our services, please contact us at (702) 967-3522.